Looking for a good groomer can sometimes be difficult but knowing what signs to look for can certainly help. Here are a few:
- groomer is certified
- clean, tidy and sanitary facility
- adequate lighting
- open to tours of their facility
- kennels/cages/pens of adequate sizes
- professional with clients and their pets
- keeps records/pictures etc.
- vaccinations are verified
- other credentials (Veterinary Technician experience, Pet First Aid/CPR Certified)
- your pet is content and happy when you pick up
Most importantly, you should feel comfortable with the groomer you choose, first and foremost.